-
November 8th, 2005, 11:10 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I just got my replacement order for Marisol's Ballet Outfit. The first skirt was terribly wrinkled and the same is true of the second one. I called CS and she told me they were supposed to be like that. It is supposed to resemble crushed velvet. Well the one in the catalog doesn't look wrinkled. It looks perfectly ironed. If it is supposed to resemble crushed velvet why didn't they use crushed velvet? I am going to call PS tomorrow.
I placed an order Nov. 1 and one on Nov. 3. The one on Nov. 3 was shipped. The first one hasn't even left the warehouse yet. What is going on? I hate to think what's going to happen the closer it gets to Christmas. It will be a nightmare.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks